Dermapen’s Dramatically Effective Treatment for Active Acne and Scarring
The client, is a 25-year-old woman who has suffered from severe acne problems for many years. She went to Elfreda Beauty to obtain treatment for the reoccurring acne, acne scars, and uneven skin tone she was experiencing.
The recommended therapy: A customised treatment plan was created to address Client’s skin concerns thoroughly. The following Dermapen sessions were included in this treatment plan:
- Chemical Peeling and Deep Cleansing: Client started by getting her skin thoroughly cleaned in order to unclog her pores and eliminate any impurities. Following that, a light chemical peel was used to promote skin regeneration and lessen the appearance of acne scars.
- Acne treatment using the Dermapen microneedling device: To cure her severe acne, Client’s face was microneedled twice with a Dermapen. This treatment aids in the reduction of inflammation, the speeding up of the healing process, and the prevention of new breakouts.
- Acne Scarring and Pigmentation Dermapen Microneedling was used to treat the following conditions: Two further Dermapen treatments were performed specifically to alleviate the scarring and hyperpigmentation caused by acne. Microneedling works by promoting the production of collagen, which results in improved skin texture and the reduction of dark spots.
The therapy method is as follows:
The whole course of treatment was provided over the course of sixty-two weeks. Client had her skin thoroughly cleaned and a chemical peel done at the outset of her vacation. She received four Dermapen treatments after allowing her skin to heal and recover, the first two of which focused on minimising the look of her acne scars and correcting her hyperpigmentation.
As a direct result of these procedures, Client’s skin changed dramatically.
- Acne Management: Client noted a significant decrease in the frequency of acne breakouts she experienced after only two sessions with the Dermapen. Her skin began to heal, becoming less red and inflamed.
- Acne scarring and hyperpigmentation: Client’s acne scars and hyperpigmentation improved significantly after two additional Dermapen treatments. Her scars faded with time, and her skin tone became more even overall.
As shown by Client’s instance, microneedling using a Dermapen is helpful in treating acne and acne scars. Her skin improved from a history of severe acne breakouts to a smoother, more even complexion thanks to a combination of thorough cleansing, chemical peels, and targeted Dermapen treatments. Her skin is now the clearest it’s ever been. The therapy not only cleaned her skin, but it also helped her restore confidence and self-worth.