Peel treatment, also known as chemexfoliation or dermapeeling, uses a chemical solution to improve the appearance of your skin. In this treatment, a chemical solution is applied to your skin, which causes trauma or injury to your skin’s layers. The skin layers eventually peel off to reveal a more youthful skin. Peel treatments are generally used to treat wrinkles, discoloured skin, and scars.
Peel treatment delivers the following benefits:
- Acne removal – Getting a peel treatment cleanses your skin more thoroughly and reveals a fresh new layer of skin, without the acne.
- Minimizes pores – Large pores are a major concern for many people who want them to go away. Removing the outer, often damaged, layer of skin with a peel treatment has the benefit of making the pores look smaller.
- Erases fine lines and wrinkles – Nothing leaves one stuck in the past as much as lines on their skin. These reminders prevent one from living in, and fully enjoying, the present moment. When fine lines of wrinkles have got you down, peel treatments come to your rescue. These treatments can permanently remove fine lines and ease even the toughest of wrinkles.
- Fades discoloration – You deserve to feel confident, vibrant, and beautiful. If sunspots, discoloration, and hyperpigmentation are getting in your way, a peel treatment can help you.
- Lifts the skin – If you don’t want a facelift, peel treatment can be a viable alternative for you.
- Soothes scarring – There is an implied permanence with scarring that isn’t accurate. Many scars from acnes or anything else recede when exposed to peel treatments.
- Balances texture – Even uneven skin tone and blemishes add a dimension to the skin that many people don’t want. Peel treatments bring balance to the overall texture of the skin.
- Smoothens the skin – Peel treatments are best known for their unparalleled skin-smoothing effects. By lifting rigid layers of the skin from the face, neck, or hands, peel treatments deliver gorgeously smooth and touchable skins.
- Non-invasive treatment – Peel treatment is one of the most effective options for those people that do not want needles or surgery. It is often very comforting for such people when they know that they can achieve their desired looks without having needled injected into them or surgeries performed on them.
At Elfreda Beauty, or peel treatment aestheticians will carefully analyse your peel treatment requirements and provide you with the right service.
Our peel treatment service menu comprises of light peels that brighten the skin, youth peels that reduce fine lines and wrinkles, acne peels that clears acne and congestion conditions, lactic peels that reduce fine lines and hydrate, nourish, and renew the skin, and cosmeian peels that reduce skin pigmentation.